The RAMDHONU messaging app for mobile devices is available for free download. The internet is used by RAMDHONU to communicate with others by sending text, photos, audio, or video. The service is quite comparable to that of text messaging services; however, in contrast to texting, the cost of utilizing RAMDHONU to send messages is substantially lower than the cost of texting. Features like as group chat, audio messaging, and location sharing contribute to the app's widespread appeal among adolescents. Instead of that, it is a platform for people who wish to write about their ideas, feelings, creative sides, as well as about current events, sports, travel, and a great deal of other topics. The app will give precedence to writing in Bengali in the form of short paragraphs, poems, two-liners, four-liners, and two-liners respectively. Showcase your ability, and pay attention to the work of other authors.
Features of RAMDHONU
- Send the same message to several persons at the same time: It is feasible to communicate a single message to a number of persons all at the same time. Simply pick 'New broadcast' from the menu that looks like three dots inside of an ellipsis. After adding contacts to the recipient list, you will be given the opportunity to send the same message to numerous persons at the same time. Simply choose the individuals from your address book by clicking the plus symbol to the right of the search bar.
- Functions of the Editor: RAMDHONU has also included the capability to remove messages, which is useful in case you accidentally send anything. If you accidentally send a message to the incorrect person, this might be of assistance to you. The next upgrade to the messaging service will investigate the possibility of introducing a capability that allows users to "Reply Privately" while participating in a group conversation.
- Users of RAMDHONU now have the ability to pick a message inside a group chat and add a reply to it by holding down on the message. It makes it possible for members of a group to more quickly follow discussions, answer to particular questions posed during a group chat, or leave comments on anything that is shared inside the group.
- Control your privacy: You have the option to prevent the 'last seen' option from appearing on your contacts' screens if you do not want to broadcast the fact that you are using RAMDHONU to any of the people in your contact list. In addition to this, you have the option to take off your profile picture and deactivate blue ticks, which are a type of read receipts. You should be able to locate it under the 'Privacy' option if you get to the 'Settings' menu. You should be aware, however, that if you deactivate these choices, you will not be able to see other contacts' information that is the same as yours.
- Send and receive documents: In addition to letting you share papers, RAMDHONU now now lets you send and receive documents. Photos and videos may unquestionably be submitted, but other file types such as PDF, Excel, and Word are also acceptable. You may easily share your papers with others by attaching them to your conversation. It has been said that RAMDHONU will eventually support GIF files as well.